Student Records

The School Board Office keeps permanent student records for 55 years.

If you would like to request student records, please be sure to include your first name, last name at the time of attendance and date of birth.

Requests can be emailed to Student Records.

Contact information:
Phone: 604-859-4891 ext. 1203

If you need a copy of your transcript, please contact the Ministry of Education .